Sweet strawberries, rhubarb, whipped vanilla cream.
Limited Edition - features a wooden wick* (while supplies last)
WOOD WICK CARE:
Wooden wicks may require more patience and care than a regular cotton wick. To ensure you receive the best burn for your candle, ensure you:
+ Trim the wick to approx. 1/4" before the first light.
+ The wick may not catch the first time you light it, try to leave a flame on the wick for 10 seconds.
+ allow a full melt pool before extinguishing
+ you must trim the wick of all burnt pieces before relighting
*should we run out of wooden wicks, you will receiving a cotton wick.
One of our beautifully made, hand-poured 100% soy candles.
- wooden wick
- North American grown soy wax
- 50+ burn time for 8oz,
- Wax melt burn time 12 hours per square (72 hours total)
- Bio-degradable wax and recyclable jar
- Vegan, Phthalate free, and cruelty free
- For optimal candle burning please ensure that you burn the candle for 2.5 to 3 hours for your first light.
- Always trim the wick before lighting (1/4”)
- Ensure that you burn your candle all the way to the edges of the jar each time, this will ensure a clean, even burn and best scent throw.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- If exposed to long periods of UV light your candle may turn yellow
- Flaws are normal and indicative that the candle is 100% soy with no additives!