Named after one of our beautiful lakes, Matinenda Maple gives off a delicious aroma of sweet maple syrup atop fluffy pancakes. The perfect addition to your camp on the lake.
One of our beautifully made, hand-poured 100% soy candles.
- 100% cotton wick
- North American grown soy wax
- 50+ burn time for 8oz, 70+ burn time for 16oz
- Wax melt burn time 12 hours per square (72 hours total)
- Bio-degradable wax and recyclable jar
- Vegan, Phthalate free, and cruelty free
- For optimal candle burning please ensure that you burn the candle for 2.5 to 3 hours for your first light.
- Always trim the wick before lighting (1/4”)
- Ensure that you burn your candle all the way to the edges of the jar each time, this will ensure a clean, even burn and best scent throw.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- If exposed to long periods of UV light your candle may turn yellow
- Flaws are normal and indicative that the candle is 100% soy with no additives!
By purchasing a Forrest Glen Candle Co. candle, you are agreeing to partake in all candle care measures to ensure the best burn of your candle and to ensure your personal safety.