Transport yourself to Blind River's gorgeous (and favourite) trail with the scents of mulled cider, warm clove, spice, and berries .
One of our beautifully made, hand-poured 100% soy candles.
- 100% cotton wick
- North American grown soy wax
- 50+ burn time for 8oz, 70+ burn time for 12oz
- Bio-degradable wax and recyclable jar
- Vegan, Phthalate free, and cruelty free
- For optimal candle burning please ensure that you burn the candle for 2.5 to 3 hours for your first light.
- Always trim the wick before lighting (1/4”)
- Ensure that you burn your candle all the way to the edges of the jar each time, this will ensure a clean, even burn and best scent throw.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- If exposed to long periods of UV light your candle may turn yellow
- Flaws are normal and indicative that the candle is 100% soy with no additives!
I have been purchasing this candle from Courtney since I smelled it at one of the craft fairs a year ago. It is my favourite. Boom camp trail happens to be one of my favourite spots in blind river, too. Really fills my home with an awesome, warm fragrance.