Transport yourself to Blind River's gorgeous (and favourite) trail with the scents of mulled cider, warm clove, spice, and berries .
One of our beautifully made, hand-poured 100% soy candles.
- 100% cotton wick
- North American grown soy wax
- 50+ burn time for 8oz, 70+ burn time for 16oz
- Bio-degradable wax and recyclable jar
- Vegan, Phthalate free, and cruelty free
- For optimal candle burning please ensure that you burn the candle for 2.5 to 3 hours for your first light.
- Always trim the wick before lighting (1/4”)
- Ensure that you burn your candle all the way to the edges of the jar each time, this will ensure a clean, even burn and best scent throw.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- If exposed to long periods of UV light your candle may turn yellow
- Flaws are normal and indicative that the candle is 100% soy with no additives!
By purchasing a Forrest Glen Candle Co. candle, you are agreeing to partake in all candle care measures to ensure the best burn of your candle and to ensure your personal safety.
I have been purchasing this candle from Courtney since I smelled it at one of the craft fairs a year ago. It is my favourite. Boom camp trail happens to be one of my favourite spots in blind river, too. Really fills my home with an awesome, warm fragrance.
Heard about these candles from friends and went to a local store in town to buy some, then ordered some online as well. Very happy, as were the recipients.