It wouldn't be a typical summer in Northern Ontario without a trip to Fourth Sand Beach. Take yourself lake-side all year round with this candle. Notes of fresh water, greenery, geranium, and fresh outdoor air.
One of our beautifully made, hand-poured 100% soy candles.
- 100% cotton wick
- North American grown soy wax
- 50+ burn time for 8oz, 70+ burn time for 12oz
- Wax melt burn time 12 hours per square (72 hours total)
- Bio-degradable wax and recyclable jar
- Vegan, Phthalate free, and cruelty free
- For optimal candle burning please ensure that you burn the candle for 2.5 to 3 hours for your first light.
- Always trim the wick before lighting (1/4”)
- Ensure that you burn your candle all the way to the edges of the jar each time, this will ensure a clean, even burn and best scent throw.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- If exposed to long periods of UV light your candle may turn yellow
- Flaws are normal and indicative that the candle is 100% soy with no additives!
Four sands- wonderful fragrance that reminds me of going down to the beach. After crossing the tracks you had to walk through a grove of pine trees and come out onto the sand. Wonderful memories, that is what that scent reminds me of.